Vpn Manager not loading any servers

Stixyboy

Hi All

After some help, I have put Digibit VPN on my H9s box and it all works great,

Now I have done exactly the same with my Dad's H9s and also my Bro's H9s but I get stuck,
The generator loads me a script which I add via putty, the box then loads VPN manager onto the box with the correct username and password,
I tick all in one folder,
Tick yes for Autostart,
But I just don't get any servers load into the box, it just stays a blank black box, so I can't choose any servers to connect to eg on my own box I connect to Manchester server 3 and all is good?
Any ideas please?

Host box IP Username root no password unless you have set one up on atv 6.4 then quick connect.

Alternatively you should be able to use Windows explorer by going to network and see box then goto hdd and check there

OK, going to fetch his box from his house then bring it round to mine so I can connect up to his box,
Will have a look and let you know,
I'm guessing I need to check first of all thar there is a folder then secondly what the configurations are,?

I did 3 boxes yesterday using the generated script and worked great i copied and paste the username and password so it was correct generated script added to box i rebooted box after putty shutdown the box then went to vpn manager changed a few settings press ok then the list appears on the left panel picked Belgium servers worked everytime

Did you press 3 for digibit to start the script also are you using 3 different accounts or just the 1

Yh I have tried this and its not working, the file will not install to the HDD,
I am just initialising the USB again to see if that works, its formatting as we speak
As when I enter the script it gets an error, I'm guessing the files have nowhere to save to hence the servers are not loading to the VPN manager

OK run the generate a new script and run it then reboot box again after putty reboots the box then open vpn manager and try again

Hi All

After some help, I have put Digibit VPN on my H9s box and it all works great,

Now I have done exactly the same with my Dad's H9s and also my Bro's H9s but I get stuck,
The generator loads me a script which I add via putty, the box then loads VPN manager onto the box with the correct username and password,
I tick all in one folder,
Tick yes for Autostart,
But I just don't get any servers load into the box, it just stays a blank black box, so I can't choose any servers to connect to eg on my own box I connect to Manchester server 3 and all is good?
Any ideas please?
If ur blocked in UK u dont connect 2 a UK server try France.irland.germany iv tried a few n only got nord n ipvanish 2 work rest give auth- failed

Yh I have tried this and its not working, the file will not install to the HDD,
I am just initialising the USB again to see if that works, its formatting as we speak
As when I enter the script it gets an error, I'm guessing the files have nowhere to save to hence the servers are not loading to the VPN manager
Its not just inialise tho need t set swap manager i find 256 works n active n auto start then into mount n save on media/hdd n box will reboot if not ur still on internal storage

Back