VPN not working on zgemma

Hey guys. Any idea why my VPN isnt workinh on my zgemma box. Downloaded digibit plugin for infinity. Correct details entered. Says "servee connected" but cant watch footy on zgemma although i can through my ipad

Login details for the digibit website is different to the details you input on your box by the way

Does your provider allow vpn?

Last edited:
Tried and tested infinity on enigma2 with PIA VPN user/pass.

Did not work for me also.
Removed infinity as quick as i installed it.
Theres some on here will rush to hill tops to buy router.
These routers can have 4 connections and only drop 4mbps!!!!!!!!!!
And they only cost £16 LOL.
Spider ones that look great.

Nazadoop arnt the login details to login into digibit same as login to website with digibit just your email address and a password

M
Tried and tested infinity on enigma2 with PIA VPN user/pass.

Did not work for me also.
Removed infinity as quick as i installed it.
Theres some on here will rush to hill tops to buy router.
These routers can have 4 connections and only drop 4mbps!!!!!!!!!!
And they only cost £16 LOL.
Spider ones that look great.
Ore than 4 connections mate 3 by ethanet and how ever many wireless lol

Nazadoop arnt the login details to login into digibit same as login to website with digibit just your email address and a password

Back when I used digibit I had to login. Click on the active subscription and then it gives you a password

Might have changed now so not 100% mate

Login details for the digibit website is different to the details you input on your box by the way

Does your provider allow vpn?
Ah i didnt know this. What other details do i put in though? My provider has sent many emails advising to download VPN. Every weekend they get blocked

Dont digibit send you a password?
If I remember rightly, you can change the password by clicking services, then click active, then change password.

Back