VPN on android

nmalik

Hi all,

When I put VPN (digibit) on an Zgemma H9s, I hardly get a drop in speed but when I put it on an Android TV box (tried 2 different ones), the speed drops from 60 to 20 Mbps. Any suggestions to address this or alternative VPNs would be appreciated.

Thanks

Hi all,

When I put VPN (digibit) on an Zgemma H9s, I hardly get a drop in speed but when I put it on an Android TV box (tried 2 different ones), the speed drops from 60 to 20 Mbps. Any suggestions to address this or alternative VPNs would be appreciated.

Thanks
Are all devices hardwired?

It will also depend on the devices processing power. It is normally the cheap Chinese boxes and 1st generation firesticks cause most issues.

CPU power is the key though for good speeds over VPN as the cpu of the router has to do all the encryption work

CPU power is the key though for good speeds over VPN as the cpu of the router has to do all the encryption work
Depends if has installed the app on his android device the router will only be responsible for delivering speed. The encryption will be done by the device. There is a argument for letting the router do the work but you are looking at gaming routers

Back