GrogBuild Vpn plugin

Ipvanish works very well with the enigmas . And easy to use . Some good deals if you have a look

But would this be available on grogs?
not sure about grogs but it is in wooshbuild \plugins wooshbuild section. I just installed it to see what it was like only gives selection of 4 vpn providers it is no where as good as dsayers script which uses openvpn manager

OpenVPN_Generator
Add there username and password this will now generate a script.

Copy and paste the script in putty and hit enter you should now have the option for what VPN you want to use:

1) Nord VPN
2) IP Vanish
3) Digibit
4) PureVPN
5) PIA VPN
6) Windscrape
7) SurfShark
8) TorGuard
9) Ivacy
10) Quit

I have only just put on grogs bug if i was to do fresh install what platform/build is best for zgemma h2h
I don't want to advise on another build in grogbuild section. but for my self I have grogbuild on one partition and I had whoosebuild on another I saved settings I only restored what I thought were essential i.e. jedimaker,xtreamity, vpn manager and I installed chabs skynew skin with epg selection. so its your choice you can try clean install from scratch if you remember how to setup or claen install but restore settings and plugins of your choice.

for some reason i am able to change vpn servers now i dont know what has happened to make it work but it is what i want to know is how do you decide which vpn country is best to connect to so it is fastest speed

for some reason i am able to change vpn servers now i dont know what has happened to make it work but it is what i want to know is how do you decide which vpn country is best to connect to so it is fastest speed
You just need to try different servers and install E2Speedtest to check each one just a pity speed test is not part of vpn manager plugin that would be good addition. Also you may find faster server but that does not always mean it will always connect.

Back