VPN provider recommendations please

Use both PIA and Nord, get decent speeds with these setup im my router, couldnt comment on how they run in apps as i dont use em.

Yeah it's only when epl is on then comes back on after but just need a vpn for that reason
There’s a modded version of vpn on forum what you could try express vpn to see how your speeds fair with that vpn before commuting to a vpn provider as some you will have minimal speed loss and some will hammer your speeds

Reactions: m4u
Currently use freedome in uk & can be used on x3 devices, however not good from outside uk, shark/ Nord like the guys have advised are fine.. try acc bot u can purchase a min period to try b4u fully buy

Nord and Ipvanish here. But honestly prefer the latter much more.

Seems fast enough choosing closer locations and think can have more connections on it than Nord.

Has anyone used purevpn they have a offer on a the moment just want some advice if it works fine for firestick
I paid about £17 I think for lifetime license for VPN secure, it's valid for another thirty years yet and covers about five or six devices, although it won't work on enigma2 boxes but fine on Android and laptops etc

Last edited:
Back