VPN question

channelking

Just general question if your just streaming and downloading from filehosts do you require a VPN?

Is it likely the ISP will come after you as most likely they will be able to see what your streaming and downloading?

I know alot use VPN for IPTV and torrents but I havent use the latter for many years now.

Just general question if your just streaming and downloading from filehosts do you require a VPN?

Is it likely the ISP will come after you as most likely they will be able to see what your streaming and downloading?

I know alot use VPN for IPTV and torrents but I havent use the latter for many years now.
from filehosts do you require a VPN? no m8 your ok I have rapidgator.net for downloading and no vpn need

It is advisable to use a VPN

So using these apps to streams on demand/catch up tv can in result in them coming after you?

I think I read somewhere with streaming they cant see data being streaming. Maybe I am wrong.

Been streaming and downloading for so long without VPN anyway.

So using these apps to streams on demand/catch up tv can in result in them coming after you?

I think I read somewhere with streaming they cant see data being streaming. Maybe I am wrong.

Been streaming and downloading for so long without VPN anyway.
Not a good idea in this day and age.

Not sure about them coming after you, I have downloaded and streamed for many years without a vpn and never had an issue tbh. Iptv providers,for sure they would but the average guy on the street,probably not. Most people these days stream and download stuff so I don't think they would have the resources to go after everyone, more likely to go after the people hosting the files etc.

I've had a couple of threatening emails from virgin about downloading torrents so its probably better just to use a vpn so they can't annoy you lol

Not sure about them coming after you, I have downloaded and streamed for many years without a vpn and never had an issue tbh. Iptv providers,for sure they would but the average guy on the street,probably not. Most people these days stream and download stuff so I don't think they would have the resources to go after everyone, more likely to go after the people hosting the files etc.
Virgin media cut my sister off and made her pay the outstanding balance on her agreement. When her daughter kept forgetting to turn on the VPN when downloading her music.

Virgin media cut my sister off and made her pay the outstanding balance on her agreement. When her daughter kept forgetting to turn on the VPN when downloading her music.

But did they cut her off for torrents as p2p is what they come after you for.

VPN would only really use for torrents and IPTV now.

But I just use rapidgator, uploaded to download from and stream from apps like teatv. Have been doing this for years without issue.

Don't think they would come after you just for downloading and streaming. But p2p they probably with.

Haven't had any letters from VM just emails and that was for torrents.

They done her for downloading off pirate bay. They gave her 3 warnings however, this was over a short period of time.

They done her for downloading off pirate bay. They gave her 3 warnings however, this was over a short period of time.

Ye that what they go after.

Have mates who still download off torrents all the time and without VPN. Some get threats from virgin, others Don't.

I think those who use Usenet, multi hosts and file hosts are ok without VPN. Same with streaming. Maybe I'm wrong.

But I believe p2p and torrents is with virgin and ISPs are most after.

it is totally worth using a vpn, you can get lifetime subs from the stacksocial site at bargin prices. I got a warming email from vm naming the torrent I downloaded.. its was more the IP rights owner contacting vm with my ip address. it kicked me into gear, to get a vpn, wouldn't be without it now.

it is totally worth using a vpn, you can get lifetime subs from the stacksocial site at bargin prices. I got a warming email from vm naming the torrent I downloaded.. its was more the IP rights owner contacting vm with my ip address. it kicked me into gear, to get a vpn, wouldn't be without it now.

Im guessing you mean hacked/cracked accounts like with vpn?

Have read despite low prices compared to legit accounts they would go off after a period of time

From real debrid website

"Files links that Users download are stored in a database for legal concerns and our internal use. All saved links are erased within 1 month for security reasons and service needs. However all requests made on our site are stored for 1 year, the legal retention period"

Our servers can detect the IP Address of Users connection through the Internet. These IP addresses and their geolocations are recorded by our servers for internal use only (registration on the site, optimal use of downloads, protection against thieves, etc.).

We may be required to disclose Users personal data in order to protect our legal rights or where disclosure of Users personal data's are required of us by the judicial authorities only when legal procedures are followed.

Back