VPN question

From real debrid website

"Files links that Users download are stored in a database for legal concerns and our internal use. All saved links are erased within 1 month for security reasons and service needs. However all requests made on our site are stored for 1 year, the legal retention period"

Our servers can detect the IP Address of Users connection through the Internet. These IP addresses and their geolocations are recorded by our servers for internal use only (registration on the site, optimal use of downloads, protection against thieves, etc.).

We may be required to disclose Users personal data in order to protect our legal rights or where disclosure of Users personal data's are required of us by the judicial authorities only when legal procedures are followed.

Wow didnt know that.

Didnt expect RD would keep hold of your data usage. So they would sell you out to the fat corps to save their own skins. Typical.

That is really worrying now.

I really dont want a VPN for different reasons but it seems even downloading normally without torrents and streaming from apps isnt safe without VPN.

Damn.

Even if they did turn up or have details blame it on neighbour say they had access to your Internet just remove laptops ect to a safe location lmao or if your paranoid don't use the things that's making you paranoid lol

I have read that some vpn`s do log data, but there are ones that don't. but the advantage to using a vpn is that you can access torrent sites that isp`s block in the UK like pirate bay. this will prevent your isp from detecting that you're torrenting at all.

Not gona lie feel really worried and scared now, with what you guys have said.

Didnt think streaming and downloading for so many years like I have without VPN will be such a huge risk.

Not gona lie feel really worried and scared now, with what you guys have said.

Didnt think streaming and downloading for so many years like I have without VPN will be such a huge risk.

well me, you and millions of others are in the same boat. I only started using a vpn a few months ago, so I wouldn't worry. just make sure you have something in place going forward.

I don't think they would take people to court for using IPTV, Streaming or Downloading. The courts would be full for the next 20 years.

They are more interested in closing down or blocking the source.

That is why we use a VPN to work around ISP blocks and privacy of coruse.

A VPN is cheap as chips I get my IPTV, realdebird and VPN for 15 a month

So I can Watch, Stream or download anything I want anonymously

I don't think they would take people to court for using IPTV, Streaming or Downloading. The courts would be full for the next 20 years.

They are more interested in closing down or blocking the source.

That is why we use a VPN to work around ISP blocks and privacy of coruse.

A VPN is cheap as chips I get my IPTV, realdebird and VPN for 15 a month

So I can Watch, Stream or download anything I want anonymously
Where the little fish that stream there only interested in the big fish as they take a main source down resellers go down lol

Can anyone recommend a good VPN service for IPTV on a Samsung TV (app), please? I’ve been told to stay away for Nord.

Thanks in advance.

I use private internet access it hardly slows anything down you can get a free trial

Back