VPN router

Hi,

As of the blocks I have been researching different routers that are able to handle open VPN for use with pia to connect to my existing router. I found one or two on Amazon (don't really want to spend a lot ) however I have read because they are cheaper they have less processing power therefore restrict speeds. Any one any suggestions of a half decent one which isn't overly expensive that can get decent enough speeds for hd streams?

Thanks

Thats the one lol
Aye that's the one I've been looking at but reports on usage with open VPN are saying top speeds of 10mbps if lucky due to low spec of hardware which is understandable for the price. Think it should still do the job though for the fhd streams tho

You can put any vpn on it plus depends on the ping aswell from the location you chose what device are you currently using

Yeah they do the job but I think speed is reduced because using openvpn the encryption and how fast those small devices can handle it. Wire guard apparently can get speeds of up to 40mb on it might have to get it and test it out sounds like fun lol

Back