VPN Router

biff2005

TK Veteran
which vpn router are you using ? and why, (cable router any recommendations ? )

im with virgin media so thinking of getting a router to attach to the SH3 as the wifi is shite on this

I'm with Vermin too I got a VPN router because my supplier was saying that is the way we're going it's a mikrotik hAP ac2 from Liberty Shield £60 for the router then £50 sub for the year. Not cheap I know but pretty pleased so far. The real test will come next Saturday. Pleased with wifi signal on it and I'm able to access the US catalogue on Flix so I have Flix on one device connected to my Vermin network and another device connected to my new VPN network getting the US version. You just tell them your with Vermin or BT or whoever and they preconfigure it so when it arrives you just plug it in then email them and they activate it. This suited me because Vermin hub 3 is a nightmare. If you ever wanted to put another service on it you'd have to reflash the LS router but like I say if your on a hub 3 they are a nightmare. Overall its performing much better than I imagined so fingers crossed for Saturday. My only other experience of VPN was years ago when I had one to access StarSports in India you to get a whole season for about £10 :laughing:

Should have said they do a £17 VPN router too lower spec than mine but might work . Will let you know about my version on Saturday night as I've got nothing so far this season without one.

Should have said they do a £17 VPN router too lower spec than mine but might work . Will let you know about my version on Saturday night as I've got nothing so far this season without one.
The LibertyShield Lite router is also I good I used to have one and did a review thread on it

Back