Vpn router

apl

Hi I have a miraclebox micro hybrid e2 box & im using open vix with xe downloaded plugin & open vpn manager plugin With virgin hub 3 & everything works ok if isp are not blocking the service & vpn is not connected but when they are and if I switch the vpn manager on I can’t really watch anything because it continually stops & I have to turn over & try to turn it back on no matter what server Im connect to which makes it impossible to watch. I have noticed the xe vpn switches on when I have the vpn manager on, I have tried turning that off and leaving vpn manager on even running them both together and vice versa but still no joy and quite often the box will turn off & re boot itself. I also have a vu solo se v2 box & im thinking about flashing this with the latest vix image & putting iptv with the vpn manager on this box to see if it makes any difference & if it doesn’t my last hope is buying a pre flashed router but they do seem expensive & that would be a last resort. Any help or your opinion on this would be really appreciated.

Do you think I should delete the xe vpn plugin as I have noticed this always connects when I turn on the vpn manager maybe this is causing my problem or could it be the virgin router .

Hi I have a miraclebox micro hybrid e2 box & im using open vix with xe downloaded plugin & open vpn manager plugin With virgin hub 3 & everything works ok if isp are not blocking the service & vpn is not connected but when they are and if I switch the vpn manager on I can’t really watch anything because it continually stops & I have to turn over & try to turn it back on no matter what server Im connect to which makes it impossible to watch. I have noticed the xe vpn switches on when I have the vpn manager on, I have tried turning that off and leaving vpn manager on even running them both together and vice versa but still no joy and quite often the box will turn off & re boot itself. I also have a vu solo se v2 box & im thinking about flashing this with the latest vix image & putting iptv with the vpn manager on this box to see if it makes any difference & if it doesn’t my last hope is buying a pre flashed router but they do seem expensive & that would be a last resort. Any help or your opinion on this would be really appreciated.
Buy a firestick 4k ( £30 at the moment) add VPN and you're good to go.
So much simpler.

I have the first generation one , I’m so used to the E2 box’s & hate to waste things as I have two of them

Think I’m going to go down the flashed linkskys router route as I like the set up of the E2 box & I know it’s different but I have used kodi on the original firestick and wasn’t that keen & I don’t know what the build is like on iptv using the firestick so think I’ll stick to what I know

Back