VPN Testers

ipgurl1

TK Supporter
Hi Guys,

Hope this is allowed here. Looking for testers for a VPN service I hope to launch soon:

• You can connect with any server and use them for P2P or torrents.
  • We do not keep any logs. No connection logs, no usage logs, no logs at all.
  • One vpn username can have 5 connections at the same time on any kind of device.
  • We support Openvpn UDP/TCP, IKEv2, L2TP/I7Psec, PPTP.
  • Our vpn servers are fully encrypted with the latest protocols.
  • Unlimited Bandwidth
Have apps for Windows, Mac OS and Android

Please let me know if interested

can honestly say I never had any problems what so ever with this, this is going to be a good product once it gets launched
Good luck for the future

Have been testing this for a couple of days.
Overall, very good and easy to use, particularly when using L2TP . However, using OpenVPN on an E2 box proved to be something of a challenge......
That said, very good service and very good performance all round, so am very happy to recommend.

Hi Guys,

Hope this is allowed here. Looking for testers for a VPN service I hope to launch soon:

• One vpn username can have 5 connections at the same time on any kind of device.
  • Unlimited Bandwidth

Hi I would like to try your VPN if offer is still on ?

Hi Guys,

• Unlimited Bandwidth

Should you not be giving users here a lot more info like who you are, what company you are and what servers are being used? Who owns them and why do you need beta testers?

I'm not being funny like I just think before people go using such services they should understand who or what they are trusting all their online data and privacy with ..

Should you not be giving users here a lot more info like who you are, what company you are and what servers are being used? Who owns them and why do you need beta testers?

I'm not being funny like I just think before people go using such services they should understand who or what they are trusting all their online data and privacy with ..
Its all his own stuff I tested it ages ago what he's built his self and really stable connections

Its all his own stuff I tested it ages ago what he's built his self and really stable connections

.. and who is 'he' who are people trusting their data and privacy with .. Where are the servers? does he have direct access to them at the data centre? who else has root access? how are logs stored and deleted the list could go on and on ..

Last edited:
I've worked with servers on and off for nearly 20 years - I know a lot of shady shit goes down, not with all but many do and people should always be aware of who has access to the data. Some people selling such services don't even have root access and work from a control panel so have no idea what else goes on.

I just want people to be aware.

Ops post may well be fully legit I don't know but I don't know it is either.

King regards all.

Back