vpn

mike123

VIP Member
TK Supporter
Although i don't need a VPN for my iptv supplier i use torrents and terranium tv so i thought it might be a good idea. And lets face it we don't really want our isp providers knowing what we are upto.

I came across spider VPN which is very cheap around £25.00 for 6 months plus they give you a free wireless router with no long term contract.

AS we watch freeview most of the time i thought i would try one of those cheap USA servers and to be honest it has been very good over the last few weeks.Although no VOD. THe money i have saved more than pays for the vpn.

If you use torrents and terrarium then grab a real debrid sub.

You paste the magnet link onto their website and they download the torrent for you and then host it. If someone else has done the same then the file will be instantly available. Does all the hard work for you without you needing to run torrent clients or upload files

Grabs tonnes of hd links in terrarium also.

I do have a real-debridd just tried it `one trouble is it takes nearly twice as long to download anything.

yeah i did find that too.

alldebrid is faster for torrents, but RD is the nuts for other purposes.

i just like being able to set a few torrents and forget about them / not have the comp running / having to have bug ridden torrent clients on my machine

I have also found there is not too many 1080 links now. I dont know if it is better on kodi

@mike123 I had a look at Spider VPN like you mentioned for the free router. Problem is, I have a Sky Q hub and there is no option for modem mode, so does this mean I can't add their router.

I don't need a VPN for IPTV, but like you I use Terrarium and Torrents. I also have a RD account, but I have to agree, the amount of links lately seem to be less and less. Kodi has a lot more RD links, but so many of them don't work.

If you are using a vpn don't forget to get the server whitelisted with real debrid.

They block VPNs as default

Spider VPN works fine with Sky Q apparently, I don't need to set the router to modem mode. Liberty Shield is the same.

you just plug one end of the lan cable into the spider router and the other end into your sky router. it comes prefigured.

Im sure isp's know exactly what everyone's up to but as long as they are getting your money I don't think they even care. Surely if isp's checked they can see that you are using a vpn to hide your traffic which in itself proves you are up to no good.

Im sure isp's know exactly what everyone's up to but as long as they are getting your money I don't think they even care. Surely if isp's checked they can see that you are using a vpn to hide your traffic which in itself proves you are up to no good.

That's probably true, I have been using Torrents for years and never had a letter from my ISP. Sod's law, I will go home tonight and a letter will be waiting for me.

That's probably true, I have been using Torrents for years and never had a letter from my ISP. Sod's law, I will go home tonight and a letter will be waiting for me.
Me too, used torrents ,kodi etc for years and know loads of people that do the same and never known anyone have any problems .But probably tempting fate so I'll shut up now LOL

Back