HD51 4K VPN

First of all I would like to thank everyone who helped me to setup the box. Now I am thinking of using vpn for this box. Is it possible to use vpn on this box or on superhub 3 as I have cable and what vpn would be best to subscribe? Or do I need to get something else in order to use any vpn?
Thanks in advance

You can put openvpn on enigma2 using VM you just need to set Google dns on box.

In network menu run network wizard turn dhpc to no and set

Nameserver 1: 8.8.8.8
Nameserver 2: 8.8.4.4

You may be asked to confirm just re enter Nameservers.

You can put openvpn on enigma2 using VM you just need to set Google dns on box.

In network menu run network wizard turn dhpc to no and set

Nameserver 1: 8.8.8.8
Nameserver 2: 8.8.4.4

You may be asked to confirm just re enter Nameservers.
Thanks is this a free vpn?

I dont know what image you are running on your box but wooshbuild infinity as a plugin that lets you install vpn easily, with just your username and password
It supports digibit, PIA, nord and ip vanish.
I use PIA which is good

I dont know what image you are running on your box but wooshbuild infinity as a plugin that lets you install vpn easily, with just your username and password
It supports digibit, PIA, nord and ip vanish.
I use PIA which is good
Thanks makido I'm running wooshbuild infinity. How much are you paying to PIA?

Just subscribed to PIA and run the vpn through Add VPN Easily but it made the box very slow even changing channel was taking good few seconds, end up not using it and the box is back to normal. Did anyone experience that and is there another way of using it?

If you download the e2speedtest from the plugins you are able to check the speed of the server.
Try connecting to France I find it the best, with vpn enabled I get the speed of 22.25. With vpn disconnected I get 29.04

Back