VPN

Ali1812

Hi just connected my VPN and now lost all my eeptv channels. The free to air ones still ok. Do I need to change something in whooshbuild infinity as never used to on iPab
Thanks

install the e2speedtest plugin and see what speeds you are getting but it sounds like the box isn't getting an internet connection.

but you can't stream anything via your iptv sub NOR e2iplayer?

in the browser on your pc, enter the internal ip address of your box, (menu -> information -> network -> IP) and openwebif should load, on the left, in the extra's section you will see 'terminal', click on this and when prompted to log in enter the word root (and press enter after)

Now enter the following command:

Code:
wget -O - http://google.com

you should then see a lot of html code followed something similar to :

Code:
2019-08-20 22:15:54 (14.9 MB/s) - written to stdout [13390]

if you get an error instead of the above, what error is it?

alternatively disable VPN, you shouldn't need it if your IPTV is good
Have changed the incoming channel for the VPN and now upto 13mb so getting it ok now thanks. Usually only use VPN for when prem put blocks on eeptv for the football

Have changed the incoming channel for the VPN and now upto 13mb so getting it ok now thanks. Usually only use VPN for when prem put blocks on eeptv for the football
you still should not need VPN, it's an added cost that you should not have to pay, it extends the distance/no of hops between you and the providers server and probably slows down the connection. A good provider will deal with any blocks, you shouldn't have to.

Agree most providers will have a work round for blocks now days but it doesn't always mean it's a provider block as could be end user isp blocking does your provider support use of vpns when football is not on hence why your iptv not working when connected to vpn but the e2istream should work either way with vpn on or off

Agree most providers will have a work round for blocks now days but it doesn't always mean it's a provider block as could be end user isp blocking does your provider support use of vpns when football is not on hence why your iptv not working when connected to vpn but the e2istream should work either way with vpn on or off
So far this season no blocks by sly sports so agree no need at the moment. Cant say my eeptv is that good as always freezing or stuttering on lots of channels but it's the only way to get all football now without paying a fortune

you still should not need VPN, it's an added cost that you should not have to pay, it extends the distance/no of hops between you and the providers server and probably slows down the connection. A good provider will deal with any blocks, you shouldn't have to.
Yes it does slow down the speed under normal router get about 19 or 20mb. Cant get fiber were I live. Only watch iptv for football as most of channels stutter or freeze which is annoying when watching other things

Back