VPN

technom8t

Hi all, had a celtic tv sub for a number of years and as you cant view live games in the UK i just used a VPN. Unfortunately as of last week they have changed the site and it now comes up with a message that a VPN has been detected and i cant acces the games anymore. I tried IPVanish however it still detected it, does anyone know a VPN i could use that would be un detectable on their site? Thanks

This affected some IP*V providers also of recent. Netflix and BBC have also clamped down on this in recent years.
They are reported IPs from proxy/VPN servers that get blocked. IPvanish has track record of known IPs, try different servers or different proxy/VPN supplier.
If on laptop check these boys out:
Code:
https://www.proxynova.com/proxy-server-list/

Its advised not to type personal info in while using services like this, select closest location and disable proxy after viewing.

Ok have done the above and tried few different providers, still geting the issue of being detected, any ideas would be appreciated

who's blocking you ? are you using just the GUI to connect to the VPN's? or any other software like openVPN etc. ? what device are you connecting to your line with?

Last edited:
Hi so i used the vpn software provided from the von providers i tried. Its celtic tv which is basically a web based tv channel for live games for any customer outside of the uk. I have also tried different web browsers but they still detect i am using a VPN

Hi so i used the vpn software provided from the von providers i tried. Its celtic tv which is basically a web based tv channel for live games for any customer outside of the uk. I have also tried different web browsers but they still detect i am using a VPN
Its celtic TV them self's that's blocking the streams nothing to do with vpn ect there's a thread 9n forum about it

Yeh so when i log into my celtic tv account now it comes up a white screen saying we detect tou are using a vpn, pleaee close the vpn then try again. So their site now has sone sort of vpn detection and im not sure how to get around it

Back