WooshBuild Vu duo install

mrblue

Ive flashed vu duo with latest open atv 6.3. When I start woosh installer, once it gets to installing everything in the script page, it starts coming up no space left on device then finishes and crashes.

Ive initialised the HDD to ext4 prior to set up etc but i dont think that matters as setup files will be installed in flash..

Has anyone got woosh to work on the vu duo lateley, i can get vix installed no bother but not woosh...

Can you run the woosh telnet command at any time. I always run it at the very beginning of the setup wizard.
But maybe I could finish the wizard, create a swap file then run woosh command.

Would this be OK?

I'm thinking finish openatv setup wizard, maybe delete a few plugins, set up swap file then run woosh installer

Woosh used to make a swap file on wizard, now it can't even initialize drive.

Thanks
I'm thinking finish openatv setup wizard, maybe delete a few plugins, set up swap file then run woosh installer

Woosh used to make a swap file on wizard, now it can't even initialize drive.
For the reply, I've tried that as well, it then gets stuck in a plugin installation loop, so unfortunately that didn't work either, looks like I'll not bother,

Also think the admin has tried to block my account, as I can hardly get on the site anymore, got to refresh page over and over to slowly get page to open

Openvix installs ok

I didn't think openatv with wooshbuild was that much bloat.

Does anyone know the memory of the VU duo compared to zgemma. The lower spec star S even takes wooshbuild and I think VU duo has more memory than it

VU duo is quite a popular box, should be better than zgemma, is there anyone who has actually got a duo running with woosh

Back