Vu Duo power regulator chip

regy101

Hello, i have looked through the forum and I know all about the Vu Duo Red Light issue. I replaced the CAPs around 2 year ago but it appears the power regulator U801 now needs replacing. Can anyone shed any light on what this chip is called so i can try and purchase one? Thanks

Hello, i have looked through the forum and I know all about the Vu Duo Red Light issue. I replaced the CAPs around 2 year ago but it appears the power regulator U801 now needs replacing. Can anyone shed any light on what this chip is called so i can try and purchase one? Thanks
You can pickup a second hand box for peanut the duo are pretty old now.

By power regulator do you mean bridge rectifier,?
They are fairly generic, anything close would do,
Do you have a picture of it, or even better, a schematic,?

There not found in the PSU but on the main motherboard could be had on ebay in the days the duo was a thing, i did a few back then.

Ill see if i can dig out the info later no promises ive upgraded various PC's since them days.

Search this mate

U801 aoz1021 / Z1021ai

Can still be found on overseas ebay

Back