Vu Duo setup ( latest/ last image) query

Dug out my old Vu Duo last image on it was openvix 5.0 , had a mess put vti on it, but want to put either the last openatv supported image or openvix

Can anyone clarify which version i need for
OpenVix
OpenAtv

and can i put GBFR or Wooshbuild Infinity on it ( OpenAtv)

and i read some where i need a swap file ??

i assume Willobuild is not supported

thanks

Possibly OpenATV 7.3

They are supposed to be introducing a small box wizard that will allow you to extend memory on the initial setup wizard. I'm not sure how or when that will be available though.

OpenATV 7.3 won't work on woosh build or grogbuild as it's not python 3 compatible.

Dug out my old Vu Duo last image on it was openvix 5.0 , had a mess put vti on it, but want to put either the last openatv supported image or openvix

OpenVix
OpenAtv

thanks
Grogbuild and wooshbuild are using atv 6.4 which is no longer supported.
Newest openatv is 7.3
Not sure on which openvix image would work on that box

OpenVix
OpenAtv

thanks
If you are hoping to run IPTV on it doesn't work box is to old.

There are no more ViX images for the Duo. Try any of the images that still build images for it. ATV, PLI, Spa, VIsion. Pretty sure it has enough flash memory space, but not sure about bootloader limit when flashing by USB. It won't have enough RAM for some process and some versions had RAM memory leak. For RAM space , create and activate a swap file, for the leak, install cache flush

Mines alive for now, moved away from Sat & Cable a few yrs ago, just giving it a new lease of life, Dish back up , etc along with updating my xtrend 8500 , ( in another post).

Thanks

Back