VU+Duo / Wooshbuild

atiq1

Hi Guys! I have recently acquired a VU+ Duo with OPENVIX image and last used in 2017. It still works and I want to use it for IPTV.
Someone suggested that I should put the recent Wooshbuild on it as some of the plugins might be outdated. Can some one please confirm if that would help as I am not really that Hi-Tech. Dont want to mess it up.
Thx

Thats an old slow box that needed swapfile and cacheflush running just for sat,or are you posting in the wrong area as you have a vu duo2?

Wooshbuild runs using OpenATV, not VIX, but yes you could update to the most recent WB Infinity (with boot screens by a highly talented Irishman lol), it would update anything that is out of date.
Despite what Cactikid says, it is an enigma 2 box that you could, of course, use for IPTV. The processors might be a but old and slow, but only way to find out is to try it out (I don't suspect you'll have any trouble, I have a H2S running IPTV no problem)

Many thanks Guys.
So I can Just load WB Infinty on this box in its present state ( with OpenVix ). I am not an expert on this. hats why I just want to make suse.

Many thanks Guys.
So I can Just load WB Infinty on this box in its present state ( with OpenVix ). I am not an expert on this. hats why I just want to make suse.
Sorry Pals! Had to go and work abroad for a few months. Back home now. So Can anyone re-confirm that I can Load Woosbuild infinity straight onto this VU+ Duo (with OpenVix)? Thx

Sorry Pals! Had to go and work abroad for a few months. Back home now. So Can anyone re-confirm that I can Load Woosbuild infinity straight onto this VU+ Duo (with OpenVix)? Thx
Use willo build as so much more support on openvix and its been customized by the (WILLO) and the developers of OPENVIX

I put OpenAtv 6.3 on a USB (fat32), extracted , inserted in the front USB slot and followed the instructions.
it just kept saying," please wait" (message kept going) with Vix image in the background. It failed to install Open ATV. I repeated the same process using the USB slot at the back. Still no Luck, Open Vix image is still there. I wonder what I am doing wrong? Could be something very basic. Any help pl?

Can you not still update Vix using Vix/Image manager/ you used to be able to couch flash........I could be wrong though
All you needed was a formatted usb in the box and initialised and mounted

Thx Guys for above suggestions, Shall try one and the other respectively a bit later today. All I wanted to do was to install Open ATV for Wooshbild infinity instead of OpenVix. In other words remove OpenVix completely and install OpenATv version 6.3 if it was at all possible.
Please Bear in mind that this box has not been used since 2017 and it needs updating before its intended use for IPTV. I know its slow and old box but i took up the challenge to put it to some use rather than leave it in a corner to gather dust.

Thx. Will try
Thx Guys for all your support. It was the USB, tried a different one and managed to install OpenAtv V6.3. Now on to the next step and facing another problem. Wooshbuild site does have Infinity set up for VU+Duo2 but I cant see VU+Duo in that list. Can anyone help me find it please

Back