VU+ Duo2 (1xtwin tuner hybrid DVB-C/T/T2 Tuner) - N-line, Build advice, Kodi Stream

Gunshow

Gents,

I've currently got a A850 HD working on a N-line but looking to replace it, I'm either looking to get a Miraclebox mini, VU+ Solo or the VU+ Duo2 (1xtwin tuner hybrid DVB-C/T/T2 Tuner) to run on Vermin cant quite decide.

- Regarding the VU+ Duo 2 box is there a recommended build for Vermin & N-lines or will any work?
- Could you point me in the right direction for setting up an N-lines on this box.
- Once this box is installed would it be possible to stream it to an Amazon box via kodi?

I'm fairly new gents so be gentle with me :)

Thanks in advance.

Not massively tech savvy on all this yet but I have a vu+ duo2 (best box I've ever had) and a seguro box with kodi upstairs. Can't stream to Jodi but can to an app. Vu+ player. In fact I can watch one channel on the duo a different channel on the seguro via the app and a different channel on the iPad app too thanks to loopthrough on twin tuner. I have n line on duo which can be input directly without need to use pc. My box has open vix frankensky skin. Only negative is the add ons (IPTVi ) etc which could be easier to use but then it is an added extra

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks pal. You've made my mind up, going to give it a go. Think I've seen a way to get it on kodi using IPTV. Does it stream on your devices well? Would save me trying to run a load of cables upstairs.

Stream is perfect, no lag. Only one odd thing is if I leave it on a channel it won't stream the same channel when I go to bedroom but I've got into habit of leaving it on bbc1 when I head upstairs. I suppose as I don't need it on kodi I haven't checked. Bedroom box I bought on deal in Amazon for £29 so all works well for me. Good luck with all mate!

Thanks Pal.

Does yours run on Sat or Cable, I'm struggling to find a thread and downloads for the Cable side of VU or is this all under the Sat downloads?

Mines satellite, no cable in my area. Although I do have tuners for terrestrial and cable I use dvb-s2. Can't help on cable I'm afraid

Well I got sorted, used that guide from Bee's almost fool proof. Without that guide it would have been impossible for me to figure it all out.

Will try and set-up kodi and start to look at the skins tonight.

Back