Vu Duo2 advice please.

Hi fellas
So i have the above box running openatv 6.1 and i was looking around in relation to updating it. I found the link below..

vuplus-image-vuduo2-20180308162019_usb.zip

I was wondering if someone could clarify something for me. Would i be right in saying that this is the latest update for the box hardware?..what i mean by that is, that it is, the update for the box guts.
Like updating a p.c.'s hardware.

So that would mean that the openatv updates are a separate entity a bit like and operating (windows) system only?

cheers for help

Had a look at this but I think this is an actual image.I don't think there are updates for the hardware.I normally just do an online update from the box and I think this updates everything anyway.I use the ipab image on my duo2 (which is open ATV6.1).If ever you are not sure and want to try something just back your image up and if it is no good you can just restore it to how it was before.

Had a look at this but I think this is an actual image.I don't think there are updates for the hardware.I normally just do an online update from the box and I think this updates everything anyway.I use the ipab image on my duo2 (which is open ATV6.1).If ever you are not sure and want to try something just back your image up and if it is no good you can just restore it to how it was before.
Thanks for the clarification mate. All a learning process.
Cheers

Back