vu duo2 and zgemma

baz2011uk

hi

i have a duo2 in the living room with VM and the kids have zgemma h2s on sly in their rooms

is there a way i can connect my duo2 so i can pick up the ABM on the zgemma so i can watch the odd channels i dont get with VM?

at the moment if there is something on zgemma i want i set it to record to my nas drive and watch the recording on my duo2 once its done

was wondering if there is a more direct way of doing it live i know this will take a tuner up but the amount of time i am liky to use it it shouldn't cause a problem

setup a virtual tuner on the Zgemma and access this via the network on the Duo2, I have done this on the Vu's but not on something like the Zgemma so on the Grunt front i am not sure it would be 100% reliable

Thats it you have to create a Virtual one as you cannot access the tuner directly, the virtual one can be assigned a tuner so it will not interrupt viewing on the other tuner

hi freeUK

had a play this evening and found a pretty good way to do it i created m3u files from the zgemma of the channels i wanted and then using dreambox edit created a new boutique im ABM and added them to it and seems to work pretty well

Back