Vu+ duo2 epg and recording.

Lesefc001

Hi,
I have had a skybox F5 for a few months and now thinking of upgrading to the latest vu+ duo2.
i have noticed that the epg is for 7 days, so can you set to record your programme as a series?
is there any limitations for recording since the skybox has only 8 entires and no weekly option.
What updates are best to use to get the most out of this box. I do appreciate that it will be to some extent a
a personal preference.
Is there any where near Liverpool where one of these boxes can be seen working?

I know that if you use a Black Hole image in the Addons Download Manager you can install a programme called Auto Timer. Once set up it can be set to record series from the 7 day EPG and can be set to update the timer recordings daily. So once set it can record all instances of say a soap without messing about trying to find all the instances manually.

Brilliant, just what I need for the mrs, I'll be having one of these in a few weeks, she is finding it difficult to use the skybox f5s

I think you can do it with all vu+ boxes with BH image but you need a twin LMB tuner to record one side while watching another. Once set up they are brilliant and easy to use.

Have the VIX image on mine, seems like you can do it on this too (similar to the explanation above by fizz).

Back