VU+Duo2 Front Display Panel

hiranuk

Hi

1. the VU+duo2 say that the 3 inch display will display live weather, can you tell me if it will also display the current TV channel logo eg Sky Sports logo, and also will it display the TV channel logo and the weather icon on the 3 inch display or will it only display 1 or the other.

2. Does this box have support for iphone/ipad. I mean can the TV channels be changed using an app on the iphone/ipad

3. On the main display of the cable receiver can the display show the current tv channel that is being viewed and can the text be a scrolling text. eg if im watching a movie called "the gladiator" can this be a constant scrolling text on the main display of the unit.

Thanks

1. the VU+duo2 say that the 3 inch display will display live weather, can you tell me if it will also display the current TV channel logo eg Sky Sports logo, and also will it display the TV channel logo and the weather icon on the 3 inch display or will it only display 1 or the other.

go in to menu plugins ldc4 linux you can set it up from there to show picons time channles and so on

Back