vu duo2 glitching new vix image.

NASH379

Hi guys, anyone come across this problem with vu duo2,
I upgraded to latest vix image, ever since then I get glitching and freezing which I never had before and I'm still using same line.
I tried downloading new oscam and provider edited my oscam files for me to copy and paste via ftp program.
this worked fine for a couple hrs and the glitching and freezing started again and slowly got worse as time went on, since then iv tried multiple different images and problems still there.
iv tried it mg cam 1.38, 1.38c also Oscam same issue, iv downloaded cams from open vix site and some times get a message that says a non standard cam is trying to start and may fail, yet this is a vix cam.
A ny suggestions plss :willy nilly:

---------- Post Merged at 01:02 PM ----------

Hi again, I'm also having issues with dcc e2 disconnecting and failing to log in when log in details are correct, also same Vucc v8.
seems somethings gone wrong with my box big time, is there any way of totally reseting it and starting again / pls.

What image number did you upgrade from to. 4.2 required a fresh install with no restore of settings or plugins. You had to setup these from scratch.

hi, I went from vix 3.2 to latest vix 4.2 009 , I think iv sorted it now tho,
I reloaded bootloader, then reflashed image vix 4.2 009, loaded Oscam and all seems to be running fine now, fingers crossed.
been at it all day.
lol thanks for assistance.

Hello all,
I think Iv got this issue beat,
I re-loaded boot loader, then the image,
Then u used master G's Oscam he uploaded,
Got the duo running with occasional glitch,
Then decided to try another Ethernet cable from router to the box,
All running as before , I assume it was a issue with the Oscam I was using
And the Ethernet cable.
Like to thank you all for assistance.

with so many things going on in vix images i like to read of issues posted on previous image as if the newest was released yesterday bugs will not be reported for a few days so dont be in a hurry for the latest one.

i prefare a fresh install by usb and setup from scratch.

Back