VU+ Duo2 Running Vix - IPTV Stream link updates best method?

So this may be a little hard to explain. I am currently running a Vu+ Duo 2 with OpenVix. I have an IPTV subscription and currently use e-channelizer to create my bouquets, link to EPG service references and push to my receivers. My issue is that my supplier regularly updates the m3u and channels are constantly being added, removed or having their links changed. I currently deal with this by comparing the old m3u file with the new, and making any changes in e-channelizer manually before re-pushing the bouquets to the receivers. This is very maintenance heavy. I figure there must be a better way.

Is there an addon which will download Sly bouquets (like ABM did) but apply your IPTV links to the channels instead? It would be great if there was a more automated way of handling bouquets and IPTV streams.

The suls e2m3u2bouquet plugin does this if you set a cronjob to run this daily... However, if the link is removed and replace by a new one, this will probably require you to edit the service reference for epg data...

The suls e2m3u2bouquet plugin does this if you set a cronjob to run this daily... However, if the link is removed and replace by a new one, this will probably require you to edit the service reference for epg data...

Perfect! Exactly what I was looking for. Thanks mate

Back