VU Solo Sound No Picture

HI

I've got a VU Solo 2, Connected all up, Wooshbuild on, everything works fine, FTA channels have EPG, all menus etc, BUT when I select any channel to view , I get the sound but no picture, have changed numerous settings, HDMI must be working for all other displays to work, so totally at a loss what to do next, tried Scart, tried mirroring to Phone, but nothing, any suggestions before It ends up int he bin would be appreciated

Vu solo2 twin sat box have you got any channels as needing both sats i presume to 28.2
Check in tuner signal you are getting a signal?

Vu solo2 twin sat box have you got any channels as needing both sats i presume to 28.2
Check in tuner signal you are getting a signal?
Hi Mate

Yes, all channels tuned fine , got sky skin. so when i select TV, can see channel, epg etc, get sound but no picture

So if you press menu button on remote you can see that?
power off box and tv and recheck hdmi is fully inserted

Ok so both tuners have live feeds on 28.2 and when scanned pulled in 950+ channels?
tuners setup as SIMPLE--SINGLE AND 28.2?

Have you tried a different hdmi port,different hdmi lead on tv or different tv and is auto resolution enabled in video settings(turn off) .Disable tuner B and try single cable in tuner A and disable tuner A and try single cable in tuner B. Failing that could be the lnb on the dish or need image reflashing.

Have you tried a different hdmi port,different hdmi lead on tv or different tv and is auto resolution enabled in video settings(turn off) .Disable tuner B and try single cable in tuner A and disable tuner A and try single cable in tuner B. Failing that could be the lnb on the dish or need image reflashing.
Hi, yes tried different TV.s, diff cables, reflashed many times, just so frustrating, lnb fine as I also have sky in house off same dish

Have you tried just turning your box off for about 10 minutes no power just to see if it needs a full reset?

Finally give up, tried all suggestions, so frustrating, as i said, epg, 970 channels canned using just tuner A , tried same tuner B etc , still sound no picture, HDMi must be ok, as all menus etc on the Vu fine, has to be consigned to the Enigma boxes in the Sky :(. Cheers all for input

Finally give up, tried all suggestions, so frustrating, as i said, epg, 970 channels canned using just tuner A , tried same tuner B etc , still sound no picture, HDMi must be ok, as all menus etc on the Vu fine, has to be consigned to the Enigma boxes in the Sky :(. Cheers all for input
as last resort try using the component connections, if you have the leads, & connections on your tv

What if you try screen shot in openwebif?

Type the ip address of your box in web browser this should bring up openwebif click on screen shot on the left hand panel do you see video then?

To find out the ip address on box press menu, information, network

What is your make of tv mate?

He can see the menu which rules out hdmi cable,but no harm in using in using red/white/yellow phonos. Is the box a clone any v2 underneath box and id deffo solo2 for sat?

He can see the menu which rules out hdmi cable,but no harm in using in using red/white/yellow phonos. Is the box a clone any v2 underneath box and id deffo solo2 for sat?

Yes mate I know I just thought if it was a Panasonic tv had this happen to a mate and everything worked barring one box we had to go into settings and change the hdmi from its default 1 to 2 that's all. Has you say maybe a clone. or is the output set to HDMI?

Back