VU+ solo2 Hevc265 streams

mrafc

TK Veteran
TK Supporter
I have a VU+ Solo2 box, I know is getting old, but a good box.

is their an easy way to find out how a particular iptv stream is encoded?

Basically the channel description says its a HEVC stream, but it seems to play fine on my box. I thought this box couldn't handle hevc265 streams, (from searching the net). I have a friend with another box, but is struggling to play this stream and some others. How can I check if the stream is actually a hevc265 one or not.

I also have firestick/firetv cube, they work fine on these devices. (they handle hevc). tivimate just tells you its HD/FHD etc.

I have a VU+ Solo2 box, I know is getting old, but a good box.

is their an easy way to find out how a particular iptv stream is encoded?

Basically the channel description says its a HEVC stream, but it seems to play fine on my box. I thought this box couldn't handle hevc265 streams, (from searching the net). I have a friend with another box, but is struggling to play this stream and some others. How can I check if the stream is actually a hevc265 one or not.

I also have firestick/firetv cube, they work fine on these devices. (they handle hevc). tivimate just tells you its HD/FHD etc.
What box does your friend have not every supplier of iptv has changed yet.
The ones that will have changed won’t have them as fhd/hd/sd it will just be hd/sd bud so the ones with hevc264 will be fhd/hd/sd but the hevc265 will jus be hd/sd in channel order also google yours and your mates box models android ie firesticks ect support both hevc264/265 and also pretty much you throw at them

Not sure where you have read the Solo 2 supports h265 it doesn't mate.

You'll only get audio.
Surprisingly, the zgemma H5.2tc which is antique will open HEVC265 streams unlike the H2s and H2h.
I assumed it was just not possible for mipsel boxes but not so

If it's black screen but sound then he uses hevc265 streams
I downloaded a player for linux, in the info it says h264 codec. So, is that different from a .ts stream? can a zgemma star h2 play those?

I'm confused lol

I downloaded a player for linux, in the info it says h264 codec. So, is that different from a .ts stream? can a zgemma star h2 play those?

I'm confused lol
Old boxes like the h2s ect will play hevc264 but personally I would just upgrade to a newer spec box that will play hevc264/265 codecs

Back