vu+solo2

i know the box is getting on but what is the best image for the box please i all ready have 2 h2s plus now the vu+solo2

Any supported image will do ,is box original or clone/copy and what image is on box at the moment.

What are you planning to run on box sat/iptv ??

They are a great box.

Any supported image will do ,is box original or clone/copy and what image is on box at the moment.

What are you planning to run on box sat/iptv ??

They are a great box.
only freesat and the free iptv stuff genuine vu+solo2 twin fastest tuners

Hi - I have a dodgy VU+ Solo2, looks like the HDMI port is the fault, I have tried different cables etc to no avail, works with the audio/video connectors but very poor as you would expect. Is it worth getting repaired if so anybody know a good repair contact I'm in Newcastle upon Tyne if that helps??

Thanks

I have a vu+ solo se running openatv grogbuild, sly skin with a sub and also run nord. Last night box froze, rebooted and stuck at open atv screen. When using putty, the ip address is not being found so cannot reflash online. I have tried two usbs and still just tye open atv screen, any ideas please

I have a vu+ solo se running openatv grogbuild, sly skin with a sub and also run nord. Last night box froze, rebooted and stuck at open atv screen. When using putty, the ip address is not being found so cannot reflash online. I have tried two usbs and still just tye open atv screen, any ideas please
managed to fix it, eventually got a version of VIX to load and the ran the Grogbuild freerange with ATV and all working fine now.

Back