Vu+solo2

amaso

Hi I have a vu+ solo2 I installed a new firmware now it stars booting then it stops the display showing vu+ solo2 and doesn't keep loading ca anyone help please
Thanks
Dominic

Is your box an original or clone as firmware matters.
Bad install of firmware possibly and needs re-doing

What image did you use and is it correct for your named box.

How did you flash it by usb max size of 8gb and file extracted to usb , no other usb devices plugged in.

Or online couch flash.

Try flashing using putty:

Code:
wget --no-check-certificate -O install_vanilla_vix.sh https://www.willobuild.net/files/scripts/install_vanilla_vix.sh?dl=1 && bash install_vanilla_vix.sh

Is this an original please it has a chip on it help please I am doing a firmware update it install everything but when it starts it start loading it shows the bootloader on the tv but then it stops and on the decoder screen shows Vu+solo2 and stops

Attachments

• IMG_20221106_122604_4.jpg
    16.8 MB · Views: 7
What image did you use and is it correct for your named box.

How did you flash it by usb max size of 8gb and file extracted to usb , no other usb devices plugged in.

Or online couch flash.
Yes I tried some different images vix blackhole for my Vu+ solo2 but it installs starts loading then it stops and the decoder screen stops Vu+solo2 and nothing happens and tv is black

Yes I tried some different images vix blackhole for my Vu+ solo2 but it installs starts loading then it stops and the decoder screen stops Vu+solo2 and nothing happens and tv is black
If you have one of the correct amperage try another PSU

What image was on it previously if you can remember.

Did you look at that youtube video above from willo ? as a fake box could be killed with original image.

Try a different PSU for the receiver, make sure it's the same voltage but a higher wattage, EG if you have 12V 3W, use a 12V 5W power supply
Maybe it's what you are saying but I have also connected it with motorbike 12 volt battery which I think it must be of a higher wattage but with the same result but I will try another psu with 5 Watts or higher thanks mate

Yes the one that came with the box is 3 amp
Its a common fault with enigma2 boxes, the PSU loses power until it's not strong enough to boot up the box, try a 5A supply, you may have one already, often old routers or other small devices have them

I have a vu+ box, you would struggle to see the difference just looking at one, and not having another one to compare it too.

Don't use it so much now, as I use my fireTV box, but is a good box and never really had any issues with it.

Its a common fault with enigma2 boxes, the PSU loses power until it's not strong enough to boot up the box, try a 5A supply, you may have one already, often old routers or other small devices have them
Thanks hope to try it toda
Try a different PSU for the receiver, make sure it's the same voltage but a higher wattage, EG if you have 12V 3W, use a 12V 5W power supply
I tried a 25amps psu but the same it loads and stops vu+solo2

Back