vu + uno 4k se and softcam and dvb-c FBC tunner help

i need some advice to get a softcam that will work with my box as its a arm processor and believe issues with certain softcams, have installed wooshbuild infinity on openatv and also grogbuild on openatv and openvix and cant seem to sort the soft cam issue, i am a IT professional but some of the guides are confusing to me.

can someone please point me to a guide and download location of a softcam so i can get this working

cheers

I run grogbuild freerange on the VU+ Uno 4k (not se) which is an arm box with cable fbc tuner and the softcams that are installefd work fine

s
I run grogbuild freerange on the VU+ Uno 4k (not se) which is an arm box with cable fbc tuner and the softcams that are installefd work fine
hi
you didnt do anything different other than install grogbuild under openatv and the soft cam works fine, not sure where i am going wrong, think the only difference with the se is processor and some extra ram, need to look at this somemore, wish is was straight forward for me lol

yes, the build is tested on my vu+ Uno 4k whenever there is a major change. what type of cam are you using? oscam, mgcamd or cccam?

Hi, all done now, followed the instructions through beakyford links of softwacam and toolkit all good now, so i can pick whatever build i want, thanks for the help cheers guys

Back