VU+ UNO SE Freezing Problems

Billy2424

Is there anyone got a VU+UNO or VU+UNO SE working on caid 1841 with either oscam or cccam??

If anyone has could they be kind enough to share their set up i.e image used, cam used and settings??

Its driving me mad now!!! I'm ready to give up on it!!! I couldn't tell you how many images and cams and settings I have changed in the past two weeks, I have lost track.

So if anyone has managed to make these boxes work on caid 1841 please can you help.

Many thanks

Sorry didn't explain properly, this is happening with the same box at two different locations I have re-made cables ends off and I use the original splitters that were supplied for cable.

cheers 5-1000 mhz in use,what sort of signal are you getting and what cam in use and is box hardwired?

Where are you up to in the set up process ?

For instance have you scanned for channels ?

Are you getting BBC1 ,2, ITV in standard definition for instance

The guide linked above should still work fine.

I am getting 90% signal on the vu+uno 4k and I have also tried zgemma h5tc and I am getting 75% signal on that.
I have tried, oscam, oscam modern, ncam cccam(on vu+uno 4k) this freezes every 20 secs if I use zgemma on mgcamd this can run for a long time without any freezing and then when it freezes it doesn't restart channel where oscam, ncam and cccam on vu box and zgemma restarts after freezing but freezes a lot more.
Both boxes are hard wired

Thanks

most people with 4K boxes use Oscam. Are you using Openvix ?

I have just read that ATV 6.2 images are causing a lot of glitching.

yes mate, I have tried three different ones, if you know anyone else I can try that you recommend could you pm me please??

So sounds more like a setting issue as you first suggested

You could send "dangerous" on here a PM he knows about Oscam, or read through some of his threads.

You can search threads by members in the search box.

Back