Vu + zero

I am looking for a second satellite box to use in a bedroom i use a Solo 2 as a main box so the vu + zero looked good but is this a old box now i do not need 4k or iptv any help would be great

Zero is newer than my solo2,no internal hdd room but can run an external one.
In that situation I would mount the solo hdd as a network drive on Zero. no need for 2nd hdd (maybe small usb for epg etc) then you can watch recordings etc on either box

My zero has a 2tb externaly powered hdd toshiba desktop.solo2 has 1tb internal,if other hdd gets filled up i can move stuff to the zero.Think my nas is 87% full.

My zero has a 2tb externaly powered hdd toshiba desktop.solo2 has 1tb internal,if other hdd gets filled up i can move stuff to the zero.Think my nas is 87% full.
blimey you like recording, I have a 1TB hdd and only used about 130gb

The only box that has no hdd is a tm nano but setup for client mode from solo2,i love recording as et 8000 and et10000 both have 1 tb and on multisat and plenty to record.Looking at Hans solo now.

What about Wi Fi i do not have a Ethernet connection can you buy good wifi adapters to use and are they plug and play also does the Zero come with a uk plug adaptor the best price i have found is £99.00 Delivered

Vu ero is an old box now so i would look at something newer,I used to supply them about 3/4 years ago to customers.

Technomate TM-5402 HD M3 MK3 Super+ CI

ONLY £84!

This is the latest model from Technomate! The No.1 Rated Satellite receiver by What Satellite Magazine is now coming with HD. The TM-5402HD M3 Mk3 has arrived!

Boasts some fantastic new features such ETHERNET PORT, record three channels to external optional hard-drive and watch another channel from the same transponder, HD USB PVR Ready One Card Slot one CI Slot, multicrypt card reader so will read VIACCESS , ASTONSECA, CRYPTOWORKS, IRDETO, CONAX and much more!

Back