Vumoo,solar movies "no valid links available "

Shiv

TK Veteran
Anyone else been on vumoo and noticed the message of no valid links available? Updated the iptv player plugin thinking it might resolve it but didn't...if any of you get it working please share.

Thanks

Mine is the same no links available hope they is a fix for this soon, this was a cracking plugins for films

thought I had yumoo working... but seems not to be the case at the moment.

here are some other good ones included with iptvplayer.

filmotopia
filmovita
movieshd.eu
movienight.ws
yify.tv

It is best if you go into settings and hide all the crap ones. Even on update they stay hidden. Plus this way you can easily see any new ones added.

Go into settings. (the 3 big cogs)
scroll down to service configuration

Change to off for all the crap.

Then press menu on this screen and reorder them, so all the ones you use are at the top.

Each to their own, but this is my list. I have gone through every host and these are the only ones I use.

liveleak
localmedia (this is for your own files)
Favourites
filmotopia
dailymotion
moviesshdco
fimlovita
youtube
movienightws
vumooch
streamliveto
yifytv

then you have a nice clean iptvplayer like this

iptvplayer.jpg

Last edited:
I've asked samsamsam on a different forum about the future plans for Vumoo on the IPTV extension. He didn't seem to know it was not working, but has gone away to look into it. :)

Samsamsam is saying that the latest update (102.03.05.00) will fix Vumoo. Sadly, it's not worked for me but he is saying his is working fine. I now have to post my IPTV log files for him to have a look - I'll post back here with an update later.

Can you guys update your IPTV Player and let us know if it's working now.

Cheers!

---------- Post Merged at 08:37 PM ----------

P.S. I haven't mentioned Solar Movies BTW, but I'll ask about it once I fix my Vumoo and get my sanity back lol

My Vumoo is working fine now - just run an update. I still had trouble due to it timing out and it does still seem a bit slow loading the movie lists, etc...but it works! :)

Good stuff! As for Solar Movies, this was his response: "SolarMovie use HTTPS protocol and most probably you have problem with this protocol due to broken python modules dependencies." That was just a guess though.

You'll find samsamsam on the OpenPli forum. I don't know if he's a contributor here though. Hope it's ok to name a different forum btw?

Last edited by a moderator:
How do I get my iptv plugin to update to the latest version? I have 2 zgemmas and the one with the latest version is giving me valid links on vumoo, but the zgemma with the old version is giving me nothing.

I've noticed that sometimes I get told there is a newer version and would I like to update, but I'm not getting that on screen message, so I think I need to try and manually force an update.

---------- Post Merged at 09:59 AM ----------

I've sorted it now. I had to go into my iptv player settings and switch from no to yes in the box that asks if I want automatic updates.

Back