VW Passat Driver Window Problem

Eastview

Can someone help please.In the last week my driver window in 2006 VW passat will not go down or up. I can hear the motor working but no movement in window?

its usually the window regulator wires have come off the track, you can get a replacement from a well known auction site.

vw and crappy window regs are common,first thing you hear is the scratching of cables warning then failure due to unraveled wires.

Hi thanks for your reply's can you tell me please more about well know auction site?

Can someone help please.In the last week my driver window in 2006 VW passat will not go down or up. I can hear the motor working but no movement in window?

he probably means fleabay,usually get them quicker from factors.worth checking price from main dealer also.some regs may require new metal rivets.

There are quite a few videos on you tube showing you what to do - took me a lot longer than I thought it would but I'm not the best at those kind of things!

done a few of these myself, when you have replaced wire hold window switch when window is at top and this resets position. these fail quit regular also door locks get water ingress too and stop working.

Back