Waiting for results?

Ye
Playing with peoples lives will have consequences.
Yes and that's what the government is doing.
You can go on holiday.
You can't go on holiday now you've booked and paid.
You can go to the pub providing you sign in and out and stay away from everyone else, unless you've had both jabs and your name is Frank, and if you stay out later than 10pm you have to stand on one leg and face North whilst self isolating for a week.
It's a load of shite.
"The vaccines will give us freedom"
Yeah right.
We had freedom until it was removed by stealth and now it's never coming back.
I'm in France and now have to SI for 10 days, which i WILL NOT be doing, I've paid £200 for four tests - the holiday was only £300, it's a crock if crap, none of the French have ever heard of this variant the UK government have invented.

We'll all soon be in camps with an inscription over the gates, With Vaccines Comes Freedom.
That rings a bell, better get my striped pyjamas ready.

Garden it is then, safe journey home mate.. @pabloescaban
Cheers Mr @stuss we were due to come home today but paid extra on Friday morning to stay until Monday and rearranged the ferry to avoid the extra testing and SI.
I booked and paid for a day 2 test online.
Now I'm supposed to pay for a day 2 and 8 test, the day 2 is non refundable and it's not possible to add a day 8 to it.
I'm not doing it, I've put the ref number in my PLF (passenger locator form) which they didn't even look at last October.

Ye

You can go on holiday.
You can go to the pub providing you sign in and out and stay away from everyone else, unless you've had both jabs and your name is Frank, and if you stay out later than 10pm you have to stand on one leg and face North whilst self isolating for a week.
It's a load of shite.
Yeah right.
I'm in France and now have to SI for 10 days, which i WILL NOT be doing, I've paid £200 for four tests - the holiday was only £300, it's a crock if crap, none of the French have ever heard of this variant the UK government have invented.

We'll all soon be in camps with an inscription over the gates, With Vaccines Comes Freedom.

When you back home to UK?

Stay safe and travel back safely mate.

Cheers Mr @stuss we were due to come home today but paid extra on Friday morning to stay until Monday and rearranged the ferry to avoid the extra testing and SI.
I booked and paid for a day 2 test online.
Now I'm supposed to pay for a day 2 and 8 test, the day 2 is non refundable and it's not possible to add a day 8 to it.
I'm not doing it, I've put the ref number in my PLF (passenger locator form) which they didn't even look at last October.
Feel ya pain & frustrations..

Ye

You can go on holiday.
It's a load of shite.
Yeah right.

Your lucky your holiday's are still in safe mode with that killer weather worst in Germany and France and houses getting washed away ,
Stay safe.

Not sure how safe I am TBH.
I'm in a bivvy at the side of a lake and got eight cans of cider in a cool box.
And about forty skeeters trying to suck my blood.
Gonna open another can and get the Raid out.
I asked the shopkeeper "is this good for mosquitoes?"
She said " no love, it kills em"

This was Germany 🇩🇪 Bonn ( (Meckenheim) 5km from where this photo was taken
Ex work colleague sent this photo, heartbreaking

Attachments

• 20210717_214411.jpg
    20210717_214411.jpg
    319.6 KB · Views: 12
Back