Want to remove OpenPLi from Zgemma H2H

tedley

Hi, I tried to update my box which was running OpenATV and I messed it up and couldn't get box to boot up. I thought I'd try to load up OpenPLi, which managed to boot up ok. Now I want to try again to get back to what I had before, but can't remove this OpenPLi so that I can start again. Someone help me please. it's doing my head in.

Have you tried software manager fashonline/local green to flashonline and your box should reflash with open atv

Hi, sorry mate, I don't understand what you're saying I should do. Where does fashonline/local green fit in the process?

Have you tried downloading openatv6.2 then extract from zip file then put the zgemma file onto usb if there is a file in zgemma file that says noforce rename to force and try that way

Hi,
Thanks for all the help, but I'm still struggling. I have downloaded openatv6.2 and extracted it to the usb. I powered off the box at the back, plugged in the usb, powered it back on, but all I get on the box is 'boot'. The red light goes off, but flash does not appear, suggesting to me that the box is not reading the usb. Someone suggested using PuTTy, but the only thing I know about that is was used when gazing windows. Can anyone please offer me any more ideas before I take the box outside and stamp on it.

Hi,
Thanks for all the help, but I'm still struggling. I have downloaded openatv6.2 and extracted it to the usb. I powered off the box at the back, plugged in the usb, powered it back on, but all I get on the box is 'boot'. The red light goes off, but flash does not appear, suggesting to me that the box is not reading the usb. Someone suggested using PuTTy, but the only thing I know about that is was used when gazing windows. Can anyone please offer me any more ideas before I take the box outside and stamp on it.
Did you check the zgemma file for openatv if there is a file that says no force the rename to force the pop it back in box and see it flashes then using rear USB port

Back