Want to start fresh with my H.2S with the newest Wooshbuild

Hi guys
I realise these topics will be all over TK but im not finding what I need this sec.
Id like to reformat my H2S and install the latest Wooshbuild, whatever version it is. Ive done the 'Backup Settings' but have no idea where they have been saved to. Im an Apple Mac expert, and I say this so as you all know im not someone messing with things they should not, I would like to think ill be easily able to follow the instructions and understand what im doing. I do have a very basic understanding of Unix.
Ive just worked out how to make an image of the box onto a stick. Is this of any relevance as im wanting to rebuild with a new system not the current one which is at least 6 years old. How would the stick be formatted?
Fingers crossed one of you is able to assist, I have a couple of hours free this afternoon.
Many thanks in advance
CG

Tested and works. You may not have the right permissions if your a newbie!

The thread is located in the ‘resources’ section of the forum.

Hang on, you've been here yonks!

Not sure why the link doesn't open for you. But its defo in the resources section.

Lads, im onto it. Thanks loads for getting me going. Undoubtably there will be questions but ill try to work it all out myself.
Cheers !

Only issue is that when it comes to initialising the external drive it fails and reboots the box. I said "dont bother" and all is fine. Is there a size limit? Its a 2TB drive and ive not used it before.

Well documented 'bug' throughout TK.

Initialize and mount the drive after flashing/installing WB.
Not aware of any size limit.

Last edited:
How do I start from the beginning again? im stuck in a loop with it trying and failing to install plugins? I need to get back to network setup if I can, of im just gonna give up for today as it seems my ethernet cable is screwed and I need to go wifi

Hi guys, so im almost sorted but have a few issues that are really doing my head in.
The machine is regularly crashing and every time it restarts it is stuck at the set up wizard where it wants me to initialise a disk, which is already done. Even if I restart it by choice the same thing happens.
Next thing is that while zooming through the different settings, I chose to have all the satellite channels grouped by kind and I really dont want this but cannot find the setting again to go back.
Finally can someone tell me how to remove all the channels from the EPG that dont work or are from other countries, This is stopping anyone in my family attempting to use it as it is chaos. We would just like the main free UK channels and nothing else, to be honest the only thing we want the box for is to record match of the day and a couple of other things. Ive learned how to edit my IPTV xtream in a web interface and have got rid of all the foreign channels there, is there a way to have these nearer the top of the EPG as again scrolling though so many pages with 'next' is making the family simply not bother using it.
Thanks if anyone can help
CG

Back