Wanted Sucmnsee Star S/2s image. All Links fail.

Hey forum,

Got my old box down and tried to find the latest image as afaik you would need the bootloader changed to use openATV 6x correct me if i'm wrong. However im quite content with an older image it just needs the image. If someone has one with a sly skin attached that would be perfect.

All links are as they seem and I just get sent back too resource page.

Thanks !

Hey forum,

Got my old box down and tried to find the latest image as afaik you would need the bootloader changed to use openATV 6x correct me if i'm wrong. However im quite content with an older image it just needs the image. If someone has one with a sly skin attached that would be perfect.

All links are as they seem and I just get sent back too resource page.

Thanks !
Not sure that image still works.
What are you intending to use the box for? - iptv? - remaining Sat channels? - bear in mind there's no Sky channels available on Sat lines any longer.
You should probably just use plain openatv6.2 image as it's a very old box now

Not sure that image still works.
What are you intending to use the box for? - iptv? - remaining Sat channels? - bear in mind there's no Sky channels available on Sat lines any longer.
You should probably just use plain openatv6.2 image as it's a very old box now

Well aware of the purpose of the box for these dark times haha :)

So I tried an older image that worked but I'm using it for IPTV and that image worked however lacked the IPTV function basically. The factory image on the box obviously did however everytime I load the 6.2atv image it just hangs at flash.

I've done all usual steps from usb ports too changing file name etc. However if I flash the image as stated that lacks the IPTV it installs fine.

Thanks for your reply.

Last edited:
Oh so okay.... after 50 million times of trying re-downloaded the same image for the 1000th time. All of a sudden I got Flash > Boot...

Just the way isn't it spends days trying posts a post and the good old turn it off and on again prevails.

I'll see how it goes.

Not sure what you mean iptv function?
All zgemmas can run iptv regardless of what build/image you use
If you can't get openatv6.2 to flash, you just need to use a different usb pen

Not sure what you mean iptv function?
All zgemmas can run iptv regardless of what build/image you use
If you can't get openatv6.2 to flash, you just need to use a different usb pen

The image itself contained no way of being able to terminal into the box weird image but it worked was a random backup I found. Not very user friendly.

However I have success I have woosh installed. Thanks for the message anyway appreciate it!

Back