WARNING! euro-cs.co.uk your details compromised

Status
Not open for further replies.

AzzA

Just giving an early warning to anyone that has an account on euro-cs.co.uk your details might be compromised!

SHIT glad I never joined but then again I never use the same username and pass on forums.

How do you know so soon azzza did u hack it.

SHIT glad I never joined but then again I never use the same username and pass on forums.

How do you know so soon azzza did u hack it.

It wouldn't be very logical for a hacker to hack the database of a website, post all user details online and then suggest for people to change their passwords.

well i took starview down and posted it here why wouldn't i do same with euro. Thief's will always be punished.... and when euro makes new site ill find it ;p

it means that if you use same login details for other sites to change them on the other sites..... so change your passwords on all sites if you used them for more then euro-cs

ps parri if your reading this...... i know where new site is located keep your head down perhaps we wont close it again.

It wouldn't be very logical for a hacker to hack the database of a website, post all user details online and then suggest for people to change their passwords.

Hackers regularly post about what/when they hack a site, quite often you see when a site goes down due to being hacked a landing page with the hackers signature on it which is why I asked.

What has the admin paricull done, what did he steal?.

Just giving an early warning to anyone that has an account on euro-cs.co.uk your details might be compromised!

pastebin - Stuff - post number 2304567

now tell the truth azza stop lying, we was hosted on your server wasnt we, guys feel free to run a reveverse dns on azzas server using the ip 5.9.73.21, ill link a reverse tool below, why would you need to hack a site where you own the server and have full access to the database, isnt it also true you also cloned euro-cs with a site of your own bo88ys and diggers aka cs-world.org that also uses the exact same database and forum content. shame on you exposing your own members.

For those interested open the site below in in the link and enter the server ip to see whos hosted on the same server.

Code:
http://www.yougetsignal.com/tools/web-sites-on-web-server/

Server IP:~ 5.9.73.21

We will be opening our doors again and the only info we collect are email addresses, as we use cloudflare only cloudflare collects the actual ip addresses and as it acts as a reverse proxy all ips now on site are given cloudflare ips, and tbh as no staff own or operate a premium card server there's nothing to hide. All transactions are also done off site , all we do is provide information.

Isnt it also true that one of the admins on cs-worlds another site you host was investigated buy fact and had wizardmods and nzb-magic shut down and domain's taken?

Also wasn't the other admin allegedly investigated by trading standards and all computer equipment removed?

Some may want to look closure to home, this is nothing but a sustained attack against euro-cs because you cloned it and want the members and a free line for yourself.

This is all that will be said publicly, but feel free to drop me a pm if anyone has any qualms or concerns.

How did i steal a domain that i owned and if theres 4 admins and 2 are still there?

As for stealing funds how do you get that? Since my paypal was frooze the funds all 40ish are in another staff members account. We even paid for a new vbulletin licence out our own pockets, ontop of the new server hosting fees. Also we paid yourself 12month upfront for the server so infact you owe us a refund.

Last edited:
This has nothing to do with TK and you both have had your say so thread closed.

Anything else please take elsewhere as all related threads will be closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back