Warning not for the squeamish!

cactikid

VIP Member
The very frighting sight of an overworked covid 19 ward covered by sky news.

Dont click link if you dont want to see what we all dont see and how bad it is and stay safe please.

I can't believe they are using 25p face masks you can get free with a packet of sandpaper.
I'd have thought they would have proper stuff on the coronavirus frontline

Trouble is no stock is available as everybody is buying them once seen and none for the front liners which saddens me more,they are giving their lives to help protect us. :fearscream: :mask::mask:

Companies should be providing high quality masks to these heroes. They are literally putting their lives on their lines to help those who are critically ill.

Can understand why this was taken down by sky news.

I got bit emotional watching that and have a deep churning feeling inside me. Things like this is what gets me really down and with my condition that's even worse for me. I truly am worried for everyone and this virus is catastrophic.

Pray to God this virus is stopped before it's too late for a lot of people.

I had a Facebook report on me telling me that sky news didn't take the video down. Sky news link here although it's still bad in Italy

I dont think you could have seen a worse glimpse of what goes on behind close doors as we dont think of someone in hospital like that but assume they are in a ward and chatting to others.
Glad the links are working again and maybe some people out having a good time and not social distance involved might have a reality check.

For those who do not take this seriously well im sad to say unless you go through what others have you won't truly understand the gravity of the situation. I do sincerely hope no one ever has to go through such pain and tragedy as sadly a lot have in the world already.

I do hope this lockdown brings some empathy into people who are not listening.

Close family doctor of ours has said it's such a struggle for him and his staff. Can barely have any sleep due to insane hours working every day. Really feel for him and all NHS workers and what bravery they are showing. God bless them.

heart breaking to watch, everyone please stay safe, wish these youngsters could get it into their heads how bad this
situation is, saw fiou people in one car yesterday in my street,music blaring effin idiots

heart breaking to watch, everyone please stay safe, wish these youngsters could get it into their heads how bad this
situation is, saw fiou people in one car yesterday in my street,music blaring effin idiots

Alot are not taking it seriously.

I have non stop cars going up and down my road every few minutes.

On top of that people walking around with their friends.

Back