WARNING TO ALL SELLERS USING SOCIAL MEDIA

That's how greedy people are social medi is always monitored and you get re sellers openly advertising hopefully made enough money to pay what ever he has to pay the greedy fekker just shows who's in it for money and whose not

you'll find they're active on forums, in one form or other too.It's just harder to connect a service to a forum, when it's not openly advertised, ie the service isn't owned by forum, there's still some of them around, but not as many as there were say 7 years ago. Some sellers used to drift quietly onto forums & sell secretly via pm, thankfully thats a rarity now, then again they've probably moved to FB

you'll find they're active on forums, in one form or other too.It's just harder to connect a service to a forum, when it's not openly advertised, ie the service isn't owned by forum, there's still some of them around, but not as many as there were say 7 years ago. Some sellers used to drift quietly onto forums & sell secretly via pm, thankfully thats a rarity now, then again they've probably moved to FB
I know of one supplier whose been permanently banned of twitter for selling and advertising iptv

The resellers who openly advertise on social media, fleabay and to some extent on this forum are the weak links in the IPTV supply chain. I take the view if a reseller responds to a request from a relatively new member of this forum and supplies a test he only has himself to blame if it comes on top. It just has to be a more covert transaction between two parties who are either referenced by a mutual acquaintance, or they have a membership history of reasonable length and other factors i.e. posts/likes that add to credibility. Even then its far from perfect but its a step in the right direction. What surprises me is that FACT, Trading Standards, Sly Investigators have not closed a lot more operations down, to be honest they must be clueless. I read examples where several people have been arrested following a multi agency 12 month operation , christ! murder investigations very often dont take that long.
Bottom line is the FA/Sly and the rest see 'Disruption' as the best tactic, as it is cheap to implement, it discourages future customers and it costs the grey economy (IPTV) money without costly court cases. So as long as the resellers give FACT and their mates enough to hang them streams will be hit.

You've only got to look at this introduction post to realise that any newbie saying hello and expressing an interest in IPTV is immediately being contacted by IPTV resellers.

http://www.techkings.org/threads/hello.146769/
Not being a reseller I dont know the answer to this but do sellers register as such with the forum? if so a code of conduct might be appropriate which could include a period of time or other criteria which must be achieved before a sub can be sold to a person. There could be exceptions i.e when someone is referenced by a TK for example, just needs a bit of thought and fine tuning.

I love how they say it cost Sky X amounts making the assumption that if IPTV didn't exist people would either pay or could afford to pay the £80 odd a month it costs
Its a backdoor way of giving the Magistrate or Judge ammunition to use when working out a heavy fine/compensation/costs its used in criminal cases (I mean proper criminals not IPTV sellers) to strip extra assets.

Not being a reseller I dont know the answer to this but do sellers register as such with the forum? if so a code of conduct might be appropriate which could include a period of time or other criteria which must be achieved before a sub can be sold to a person. There could be exceptions i.e when someone is referenced by a TK for example, just needs a bit of thought and fine tuning.
Nope, nobody registers, we don't know who sells lines, nor do we want to.
If we register them, we condone them, which could cost us this forum.
All selling done behind closed doors for that reason.

Nope, nobody registers, we don't know who sells lines, nor do we want to.
If we register them, we condone them, which could cost us this forum.
All selling done behind closed doors for that reason.
Thanks for taking the time to reply, appreciate it.

theres's a few local groups too me on a popular social media site that I see advertising it constantly from different people and I keep thinking too myself, Christ every tom dick & harry is on the band wagon now and the costs of services are so low its shocking, its just asking for trouble and no response once it goes off

I sell stuff on social media (legit stuff) and am surprised at the number of listings pop up for fully loaded stuff.

I sell stuff on social media (legit stuff) and am surprised at the number of listings pop up for fully loaded stuff.
Takes p**s amount of sellers on there ant twitter gumtree ect no wonder why servers constantly blocked

Back