Cable watch & rec

djsx

hi all i have a H2H just got it set it up ok i THINK lol
can you rec one channel and watch another on the vm side thanks

Yes mate it works perfectly i use a usb hub in back port with this and hdd connected i can now watch in hd while recording in hd and also record on sly at same time.

You will have to check your provider allows multi tunner to recoed most do some might charge a small charge for extra tunner.

Last edited:
Av had it a few weeks now on my h2h mate. Had to add a powerd usb hub to ad the hdd but its running perfectly mate. Have you pmd me mate havnt had one but had email but no pm :/ been none stop here (misus 3rd day in labour)

Good stuff. Sorry no I pressed the button in error lol. We'll get off TK and go get a nappy ready lol. All the best mate!!!

Sent from my HTC Desire 610 using Tapatalk

It literally was we need to arghh then 1 hour later holding a new baby haha still in shock mate back home safe and sound baby keelan 9lb 1 (little chunk)

looking at buying this usb tuner,does the vm feed get split or this to work?
you say you have a powered usb hub do you have a link for this as then ill know it works with the box

Nope I tend to record on the Sly side to keep the VM side to watch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So what does Hydrid mean? & why can the VM box record and watch more the one channel at a time?

It's hybrid because it has a cable tuner and sat tuner. Therefore depending on what in watching and recording you'll need to consider whether your goin to record from sly so you can watch HD VM or record from the VM and watch the sly this is only a prob if it's something on Sky one for instance which is only SD on Sly but HD on VM

Nope I tend to record on the Sly side to keep the VM side to watch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So what does Hydrid mean? & why can the VM box record and watch more the one channel at a time?

It's hybrid because it has a cable tuner and sat tuner. Therefore depending on what in watching and recording you'll need to consider whether your goin to record from sly so you can watch HD VM or record from the VM and watch the sly this is only a prob if it's something on Sky one for instance which is only SD on Sly but HD on VM

Is there a twin tuner cable receiver on the market?

been thinking about trying one of these boxes but it really needs dual tuners on both sides - anything new on the horizon?

Back