Watches

It's hard to say really - any that will go up in price tend to be older models that are hard to find and still in good condition.
Quite right you don't have to spend a fortune, it's only recently I've been looking at them, it seems like late 60s /70s give good investment potential.
But to be honest I just like them for what they are.

I never spend 1000's on a watch but i do like watches. I've been wearing the casio protrek for about the last 15 years. Solor power and radio timed they have fantasic. First one i fell on some ice the day before we went on holiday and i landed on it destroyed the titanium face, second one i still have but at christmas I got a samsung galaxy 46mm celular. I also have a fake omega sea (I think) master moon watch.

B&R, Christmas 2019 after a service. Looks like new. Its Immaculate

Attachments

• IMG_1896.JPG
    IMG_1896.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 16
So any recommendations on a nice watch to buy as good investment
Something that will only go up in value
Price range £1000-£2500
Seen a nice omega seamaster professional for sale. Model No - 232.30.46.21.01.001
Pre-owned but condition like new. Box and all paperwork £2900
Any recommendations

Bond watches normally do well as in watches featured in Bond 007 Films.

This is my Omega seamaster bullhead 2012 Olympic. Loved, used quite rare,
@BoardmanX ..

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200225-222454_Photo Editor.jpg
    Screenshot_20200225-222454_Photo Editor.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 16
  • 20200225_223504.jpg
    20200225_223504.jpg
    169.4 KB · Views: 15
Nice. I was wondering what was meant by the name 'bullhead' but now I see the crown is on the top giving it a unique look.
I used it for everyday use, I regret it now as collectable. Different as Omega used their own in house ETA movement.. selling it once serviced, looks a little sorry in those pics. But needed for insurance purposes

I used it for everyday use, I regret it now as collectable. Different as Omega used their own in house ETA movement.. selling it once serviced, looks a little sorry in those pics. But needed for insurance purposes

Had it of had a Cyclops I may have been interested. I've promised myself my next watch has to have a Cyclops over the date because I just tend to struggle to see the date these days with my ageing eyes and nothing else I own has one.

Had it of had a Cyclops I may have been interested. I've promised myself my next watch has to have a Cyclops over the date because I just tend to struggle to see the date these days with my ageing eyes and nothing else I own has one.
No the feeling well, I have 720 eyes not 4k. My next watch will be when I sell all the others ...
Mrs told me....when that day comes it will be a Richard Mille.

Right I have to go and pack nice to see a guy who likes his time pieces..

Mind you looking at some of the prices of the diver style watches I've been looking at with cyclops it would probably be just as much if not cheaper to just get laser eye surgery :ROFLMAO:

Just thought being swiss it had to be decent as I did research that Boss was made in china , as the saying goes you only get what you pay for

Yeah mate fashion watches all made in Asia at the same factory then licenced to the highest bidder to have their brand name printed on them.

Back