Watford 3 - Liverpool 0 Unbeaten Run Ends'

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not though its disgusting behaviour.

Have a laugh at a team and manager and what not but why post stuff like that?

I'm a fan so does that mean I am gay and masturbate my brother off because of the team I support. That's not banter its wumming.
Brothers as in football fans supporters are like a band of brothers that's what it meant did anyone have a problem with it nope as they look at it as a joke

It was a joke if you got upset I apologise it wasn't meant in any other way I removed it for you as its your thread and your entitled to an opinion that good for you

Last edited by a moderator:
Fine by me mate don't want to start slanging match backwards and forwards

I don't but my point is what you posted was personal and rather sick regardless if you only meant it as banter something like that is far more than banter.

I'm all for a joke but I don't make it personal towards one teams fans and family members.

And it has nothing to do with the team, I would've said same thing if it was Chelsea or even Liverpool.

I have removed and edited a number of posts in this thread as inappropriate.
Banter is what makes the world sane and is great for forums like this.
I did not see the offending post so can make no comment and i have no wish to remove the thread so i have removed all reference to what the post presumably alluded to.
Anything near the mark goes to comedy central uncut where it's not seen outside of the forum.
Anything else then please think twice before you post any possible offensive material.
Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back