WB config

djl

I am running a H9T, on ATV 6.2 & Infinity it's working fine except that prior to reinstalling ATV 6.2 and infinity when I clicked 'Portal' the menu gave me an option to click WB config, now I get the same choices as pressing 'menu' and I am unable to access WB config.
I have searched high and low on the forum without success. Will anybody please give me guidance to recover WB config, as I had great difficulty installing a line in the first place and am afraid of losing it?

WB Config is found in the plugins list - Green button from full screen TV

With that said, when I press the portal button I see WB Config as option 2

This is on an H7, openATV 6.2 running Infinity

If I press the green button from TV, I get the plugins list, but WBConfig I isn't amongst them. When I press the portal button I get the same choice as when I press the menu button.
When I first installed ATV 6.2 and infinity, when I pressed the portal button WB config was option 2 on the list that came up. I've only had the H9T just over a week now ( I've had an H2s for 3 or 4 years) I reinstalled ATV6.2 and infinity because a couple of Sport channels had 'glitches' erratically every now and then.
I also get a Black rectangle on the TV screen when I press the blue button on a long press.

The menu button should show you a completely different screen.

If WB Config is missing, what else do you have on your plugins list? And what skin did you select during the Infinity setup?

The skin is VM . Are you suggesting that I'll get different choices with different skins?
The Plugins list is as follows;-
*Dream Explorer
*E2iPlayer
*Enhanced Movie Center
*EPG Importer
*IMDb Setup
*Media Player
*Media Scanner
*Multi-Transcoding setup
*My Metrix Lite
*Open WEBif
*Oscam info
*Picture Player

No I am just curious as to why you don't have WB Config. Skins just give a different look.

I am trying to decide where the problem lies
Do you have Infinity bootscreens?
In download plugins do you have a wooshbuild section? If so is WB Config listed?

The Portal button brings up Extensions.

Yes I do have infinity bootscreens
I don't have WB config on any screens. I wanted it to'save' the line in addition to 'saving' settings.
I don't have a wooshbuild section

Last edited by a moderator:
It sounds to me like you need to reflash your box as it isn't happy.

Saving your settings will save your line too.

What openATV version did you flash with? 6.2?

But Infinity has installed everything else?
Your sat TV channels are working? Or VM channel 1
And the skin you selected on the Infinity setup installed automatically?

I flashed 6.3. I should perhaps have continued with 6.2 but I didn't.
Infinity installed everything else.
The cable channels are all working.(I'm not using sat.).
The skin (VM) installed automatically.

EDIT: Are you restoring your settings? If so don't and see what happens. Also, If you are are you letting,it try to install any plugins it finds too? If so, don't do that as it will break it.

6.3 will work too as I flashed my own boxes with it a couple of days ago. While you are busy flashing though give 6.2 a go as at the moment I am at a loss.

I will flash a box with 6.3 while you do 6.2

I've flashed it with 6.2 and restoring settings with the same results as before.
Do you want me to repeat as you state in your edit?
Will my settings be retained for use after flashing?

Yes please as I think your settings may be causing the issue or you are letting it try and restore plugins.

Just do a clean flash don't install anything from backup as woosh said could be your settings out of curiosity I did my i55 on 6.3 and installed everything including wb config really strange how no one else has reported this issue I helped a guy this morning through email and whattsapp and all installed

Reactions: djl
Just a post to say that after I flashed 6.2 and installed infinity, 'WB config' is back and the box seems to be performing well.
Thanks for the help.

Back