Wearing or not wearing a mask.

So just went out fully kitted up! FFP3, covered with a normal bandanna, went to the garage and unfortunately had to go in, asked if he had some paracetamol, and said "SORRY MATE"? asked again" "YOU WHAT MATE I CAN'T HEAR YA" of course you can, ah I'll just leave it, next shop, the co-op, sign on door please wait here, no one about, steps in, woman there, all most freaks out that I'm wearing a mask, she's on the till, ask her for a bottle of rum, she's like "SORRY WHAT" RUM GIVE ME IT!!!

And there I am apologising for me wearing a mask.....

What's up with people, masks are fine...

All you can do is be as vigilant as possible.
Although I don't smoke now, I did for about 40 years, heavily. Me lungs are probably as black as a blind cobbler's thumb so I'm not keen on getting this thing. Everytime I go out, I keep my hands away from my face, the second I arrive home I lock my front door, spray the internal door handle and keys with antibacterial aerosol and scrub my hands thoroughly.
I tend to go shopping very early, 8-9 AM.
I take my dog out daily and will cross the road if someone coming towards me on my side.
I pay for petrol at the pump.
I push open doors with my shoulder or pull them open with my hand inside my sleeve so as not to touch door handles, likewise those slide-top freezers.
I have a few cloths permantly soaking in a strong bleach solution which I use to give a quick wipe over on stuff I've brought into the house like plastic milk bottles, plastic trays of meat etc, no one knows who or how many people have picked it up in the hours or mins before I bought it. After shopping put away then wash hands and I'm fairly confident I'm clean but no one knowsfor certain
It's Fantastic that you're still so vigilant. I rarely go anywhere and am just as vigilant as you. But I've been hearing everyone around me has stopped caring and have basically gone back to their old ways.....even though the numbers are rising every single day 🙈

It's Fantastic that you're still so vigilant. I rarely go anywhere and am just as vigilant as you. But I've been hearing everyone around me has stopped caring and have basically gone back to their old ways.....even though the numbers are rising every single day 🙈
That post was from sixteen months ago, March 2020

Sorry didn't mean to offend....
You didn't offend but it was out of context, back in March 2020 everyone thought it was like the Black Death so being vigilant was necessary, now most people are vaccinated its natural for less people to wear masks and such likes

You didn't offend but it was out of context, back in March 2020 everyone thought it was like the Black Death so being vigilant was necessary, now most people are vaccinated its natural for less people to wear masks and such likes
I agree. But I do actually know of a few fully vaccinated and 100% healthy otherwise who were in ICU in hospital from covid recently. One passed away unfortunately. So no matter what it's still very scary for some.

If your immune system is low.....this world is still a very scary place to be.....vaccinated or not 👍

Last edited:
Iav never wore a mask from day 1
Never been tested … when as the government ever helped any 1 but the selfs …all that money on the app … I still don’t no any 1 who as had the killer v … I do no it’s not about health ..

OK thanks for your very informative post much appreciated (y)
Oh great another conspiracy theorist 🙄🥱
Can’t see these 2 posts very informative bud 🙈🙈🤣🤣
Iav never wore a mask from day 1
Never been tested … when as the government ever helped any 1 but the selfs …all that money on the app … I still don’t no any 1 who as had the killer v … I do no it’s not about health ..
That’s good for you bud I’ve never had to have COVID test but I sure as hell went for my jabs and still wear a mask today when going into shops but everyone is entitled to an opinion after all it is free speech ✌️✌️

Can’t see these 2 posts very informative bud 🙈🙈🤣🤣

That’s good for you bud I’ve never had to have COVID test but I sure as hell went for my jabs and still wear a mask today when going into shops but everyone is entitled to an opinion after all it is free speech ✌️✌️

It wasnt meant to be informative.

Just stating my own opinion on the comment posted.

As you say youself everyone is entitled to their opinion which is correct.

Back