Webif issue.

cactikid

VIP Member
Okay something new has happened on my H7S and Et 10000 as i enter ip into browser and get into webif page but i cannot see the box underneath to show refresh and other settings.

Opera had an upgrade and unsure if its that and switched off adblocker and no difference.

Can people check theirs to see if the refresh button is under this box Cheers.image_2022-03-23_214443.png

Missing the refresh button under that panel as when i pressed it picture of what is playing on tv would appear on pc but nothing there to give me a picture so unsure whats going on

Went in with other browser and still no refresh button underneath 🤔

Last edited:
Missing the refresh button under that panel as when i pressed it picture of what is playing on tv would appear on pc but nothing there to give me a picture so unsure whats going on

Went in with other browser and still no refresh button underneath 🤔
Press capture screenshot button/checkbox.
Not sure how it worked before on Vix(?)
But that's how it's always been on ATV

When you first browse to the box I get something like this:
Screenshot 2022-03-23 at 23.50.22.png

I then click on the diagonal arrows next to the Message Icon under the remove menu and the view changes to this:
Screenshot 2022-03-23 at 23.58.37.png

Hitting the OK button then brings me to the screen captures like this:

Screenshot 2022-03-23 at 23.59.49.png

Thats the bit i am missing High resolution Refresh automatically and choosing seconds is not visible.
Dammit loosing my eyesight and brain thought i pressed the ok button , but obvious i did not Cheers

Back