WooshBuild Weird picture issue on new TV

roybridge

Hi all,

I replaced my TV today. The picture from my ZGemma H2.S box didn't fit the screen (it was too big). I eventually figured out how to get the picture to fit, however, somehow I have screwed the picture in a weird way - it's majorly distorted. The vertical centre of the picture is squished while the outer edges of the picture seem to be stretched! I have no idea what I have done to get this to happen, but would appreciate any help in putting it right!

Thank you in advance.

Menu setup system setup usage and gui then extended gui and osd position and change screen position that way or try changing screen format on TV

Yes first port of call on tv is not stretch your picture or it will screw things up.
Boxes are great with adjustments to fit picture on different screens.

Hi all,

I replaced my TV today. The picture from my ZGemma H2.S box didn't fit the screen (it was too big). I eventually figured out how to get the picture to fit, however, somehow I have screwed the picture in a weird way - it's majorly distorted. The vertical centre of the picture is squished while the outer edges of the picture seem to be stretched! I have no idea what I have done to get this to happen, but would appreciate any help in putting it right!

Thank you in advance.

On the bottom of the remote, press the V-Mode button

Back