What’s the best phone iPhone 14 pro max or Samsung z flip 4?

I would say iphone 14 pro max I've just gone from iPhone 13 to Samsung s22 and the battery on the Samsung is shit although supposed to be a better battery than the iPhone.

Perssonally I wouldn't touch iphones but that is just me and that's the point, if you're an Iphone long time user then you will probably prefer the Iphone, if looking at samsung, is it the only Android you would consider? is it just because it folds or are there other reasons for that particular phone, my wife loves her samsung, but I'm not a fan, I think the oneplus I have is better, again personal choice

For me repairability is a major factor. Samsung fold phones don't hate gorilla glass to protect the phone so you will see every little scratch on the screen. Personally never been a fan of iPhone either with their limited apps and lacking features that android has. It's really personal preference, what do you use your phone mainly for

For me repairability is a major factor. Samsung fold phones don't hate gorilla glass to protect the phone so you will see every little scratch on the screen. Personally never been a fan of iPhone either with their limited apps and lacking features that android has. It's really personal preference, what do you use your phone mainly for
P@rn hub🤣🤣🤣🤣

Just got the oppo find x5 light today. Only just finished setting it up and all seems good.

My last phone was oppo find x2 and I had no issues with that.

Before I only used Samsung but latest models seem over price so I decided to go for a change and oppo seem to be a great mid range budget phone. They also do high range phones but as Samsung you have to pay the price

Just got the oppo find x5 light today. Only just finished setting it up and all seems good.

My last phone was oppo find x2 and I had no issues with that.

Before I only used Samsung but latest models seem over price so I decided to go for a change and oppo seem to be a great mid range budget phone. They also do high range phones but as Samsung you have to pay the price
True my missus swears by oppo she had find x2 lite then pro version and just moved over to iOS.
I traded my iPhone 13 in plus cash for Samsung galaxy s22 (brand new)yesterday took it charge this morning at 6:45am by 7:30am it was on 87% took it back turns out there’s a bug in latest sodftware that’s just draining battery luckily enough I know owner of shop and he straight gave me my phone back plus £100 cash.

As already stated it’s people’s preference on phones but I wanted Huawei p30 pro but I wasn't wanting 2nd hand as to me that was best android I had lol

Just fancy a change but don’t want to upgrade to a Samsung z flip 4 if people reckon they shit! I have a iPhone 12 ATM so don’t think would be much different with 14 pro max

Just fancy a change but don’t want to upgrade to a Samsung z flip 4 if people reckon they shit! I have a iPhone 12 ATM so don’t think would be much different with 14 pro max
My advice would be stick with the 12 as not much difference with all ios tbh and I can say you wouldn't last with android once had ios sounds daft but I've seen a few people get latest android then send them back within 48hr and gone back to ios.

Is there anything particularly wrong with your 12 or just fancy a change I've been same fancied a change and thought nope lol.
On a seperate note I've been looking at the new apple watch but don't fancy robbing a bank for £800+ for a watch 🤣🤣

apparently the flip 4 does have gorrila glass

Just wanted a change as due a upgrade but like the look of z flip
my wife just got a flip 4, why? I don't know as there was sfa wrong with her s20 Note, but we timed it right, got £200 trade in, a £25 uber eats voucher and we could then claim a free samsung tab s6. It was the uber eats voucher that made the deal for me :LOL::LOL:

Back